Sunday, April 15, 2012

"Next Steps..."

Why is it so difficult to find and secure employment, which fits both my experience and my education? I'm still wanting to use my experience and education to help youth in our community while dispelling the myth that all urban/indigent youth are some how mentally challenged or warped. My push for changing careers at this point is mostly due to second shift (12:30 PM-to-8:30 PM) is not working well for me or the kids. I would prefer a shift more conducive to being able to be withthe kids during the after-school hours. I need to find a first shift (9-to-5) position somewhere.

My third shift position is not an issue. The kids are home asleep and I'm up monitoring the group home youth. I need a realistic and effective plan for us to focus towards. Things are getting a tad iffy. I need to prove to Daniela, the kids, and especially myslef, I am able to raise and provide for them.

We shall see... We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment