Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I'm So Sorry...


Good morning World. I just wanted to take this opportunity to jot down a few things and let you all know what’s been on my mind. I have not been feeling like myself. Granted, it’s mostly due to my way of dealing with the change, which occurred in my life this past spring. I wonder if anyone knows how to deal with the loss of a Soul Mate. First, let me start by thanking those of you who have been so supportive in making sure, I am good. Many people give their condolences and well wishes, but a few of you have been VERY supportive. I just want to thank you for your continuous reinforcement and faith in me.



A friend told me to remember to be true to myself and never disrespect the memory of my wife. Well, that has been what I have been doing out of pure fear. Fear of being alone had caused me to disrespect both my relationship and myself with my wife. I thought I could handle my family’s loss if I could replace my wife in one-way or another. It took a very intense internal look within my heart to understand there will “NEVER” be anyone able to replace Daniela. It’s harsh, but so true. For me, the woman who created and developed me can never be replaced. It was that internal self-assessment where I found the truth I was trying to avoid; there will never be another Daniela.



There are people out there who care about the children and I and who are truly concerned about us, but I ask you to understand, we are good. We are great actually due to the high caliber of preparation, in which Daniela set for the children and I. If I pulled you into the chaos and you became entangled in something you were not ready for, I sincerely apologize. It is not our time. Not our time to interact in any way. I thank you for your caring and passion, but the culture of my family is not conducive to you being part of our lives. Those of you who “really” knew Daniela and who “really” know the Matthews Family, we see you as family; Always!!



Once again, I apologize for mixing those of you up in the chaos, which is Ray Matthews as I try to re-stabilize myself and my life.


Thank you:

Kraig Watts, Robert Watts, Gary Watts, Marriah Harris, Me-Me Carter, Dawn Berger, Paul Mackey, Andrew Gains, Steve Brown, The Whole Matthews Family (MKE & Texas), Lane Turowski (3062 Tattoo Gallery), Dave & Kelli Rosenmarkle (Gracie Barra WI), Jessica Tess, Red Schafer MMA, Fat Boy Jiujitsu Team, DSM Consulting Group Team, etc.

The above people have been there and make sure I’m good! Thank you all for understanding the insanity, which I am currently spinning around in. thank you for your not letting me fall apart. I love you all.  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment