Friday, October 4, 2013

"Hey, You!"

Who are you,

So strong, 
So dominant with your dark glory flowing long and shinning uninterrupted from under your crown? 

I've heard whispers of you, Those whispers like fables or myths never to be proven, until I saw you are of flesh and bone. 

Now your presence terrorizes me in the form of day-terrors because seeing you confuses me and interrupts my flow, which isn't hidden, but rather amplified by my intolerable uncontrollable lack of functional capacities when in your terrorizing presence. 

Your beautiful eyes set focused surrounded by a steady crimson glare which cuts towards my already damaged soul, Slicing and dicing through layer after layer of inadequacies. 

Damn!

How do I get you to see me? 

Maybe I don't. 

Okay, 

I guess it is what it is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment