Sunday, April 17, 2011

"Never Gonna Be, Me!!!"


Everyone who knows me or even has an idea about who I am quickly understands my undying passion for Gracie Jiu Jitsu. I know some of the top jiu jitsu players in America. I’ve trained with and under some awesome coaches and built strong lifelong relationships. There’s a phrase you hear a lot in the jiu jitsu culture, “the jiu jitsu Lifestyle.” This phrase has caught on and I’ve seen guys who truly encompass this idea. Unfortunately, I’m not one!!!


I’m not sure if I have too much on my plate or if I just don’t know how to practice time management. I would love to practice that jiu jitsu lifestyle, but work, school, and one hundred other things get in the way. I may need to modify my personal development of the lifestyle. :D!!!   

No comments:

Post a Comment