Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Getting Restless!!!"


Yesterday while at work, I was having a draining day. Midway through, I received a phone call to my cell from the mother of an old friend. My high school buddy, Michael Meeks, mother called me, seemingly, from out of the blue. She just wanted to check on us (my family and I) and see how we enjoyed our trip down there this past March.

I try to find my relaxation and comfort in that ideal of family and friendship. Like Mrs. Meeks, I have that desire and goal to return home for the sanity of my children. At 13, 12, 10, and 4, my children are at that point in their lives I can see influences from outside of the house. Now don’t get me wrong, not all outside influences are bad or wrong. I would simply feel more at ease with knowing my oversight is greater than non-relative influences.



Returning home though, seems as difficult or more even than actually thought. I’ve applied multiple times at multiple locations (companies, firms, etc.), but if you’re not there, physically, it’s hard to get them to look at you. I’ll continue trying to and keep you all posted, =D!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment