Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Money, Money, Money!!!!"


I’m sitting here this morning with my two older sons. We’re watching the DVR’ed Teen Wolf. I love it!!! Anyway, as I look at and set up household finances, I kind of smurk! “How did I drop myself into this momentary debt crisis?” Wow!! What gets me is that my education is in finance and business. How did I let this economic crunch get me off of my path?

Daniela and I have always been able to function and exist on super-strict budgets. My concern is educating my children and making sure they see and understand the importance of making thoughtful financial decisions. There are many programs that claim to teach youth about finances, but I’d rather educate my children myself and show them decisions Daniela and I have made wrong and right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment