Friday, September 21, 2012

The iPhone 5 Launches Today

With the long awaited iPhone 5 launching today, I wonder if I still desire it after downloading the new IOS 6.

Personally, I feel the only carrot about the new phone is the shape and the slightly larger screen. Be honest for a second! How many of us really do use half of our current phone capabilities? I surely don't and I have multiple projects and business forum I work in/on.

In my day-to-day usage of my iPhone, use the following regularly: calendar, Reminder, Email, Social Networking Apps, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, Alarms, my phone and a few others. I try to find things new and new ways to use my phone.

The hook of the new phone is always the promise of "the new stuff" the phone is going to have. I say all of this to say, I MAY not rush to get the iPhone 5. I hear the 6 will be off the chain, :)!






- Posted By Radolph "Ray" Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment