Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"I Hate Reality TV"

When MTV's 'The Real World: Season One' launched, I was a total fan. It was so awesome. A television show about real life people, not actors and no script. Every week it was so exciting!!!!

Well, that was 1992. Lets fast forward to 2013. I must be honest and tell you, I hate reality shows so much now. Everything has a reality show.
I Googled "How many reality shows are there today..." and was one opinion:

"There are so many reality tv shows on now that it is literally impossible to track all of them. Reality tv seem to have taken over . Many people are not happy about this, but the shows just keep popping up everywhere! It seems as if anything goes as far as reality tv is concerned. The number of shows changes from day to day and it's anyone's guess what's next!"

I guess it's due to reality TV why I watch reruns of Law and Order and Supernatural. We need more normal television programming. I do enjoy Kevin Hart's 'Real Husband if Hollywood', which is a spoof of the reality shows out now. Saturday TV isn't the same. Today these kids are surely missing out from the awesome cartoons we had in my day. Sad song for the youth of today :(

No comments:

Post a Comment