Sunday, April 7, 2013

"Double Take...Damn!!!"

Okay FB Family and Friends,

I've voiced my opinion on this and have gotten several responses from women saying in wrong for posting such comments. In my own defense, I'm not posting my dislike of women who use or find make up, weave, false eyelashes, etc. to be disrespectful. It's my preference. Everyone has his own preferences on what he likes/dislikes in women. It's a personal preference.

The idea of my personal dislike was born after I met a young lady while I was attending school at SAU in Magnolia (AR). We met at an annual Kappa Party on campus. She was very attractive. Very sexy. I was on one over this gorgeous woman. A few days past and my room-mate came to me. He said Sasha asked him why I don't talk to her in our Ethics class.
I asked, "Dude, what are you talking about? Who is Sasha?"
He replied, "Ray, you sit next to her in Ethics!" I did sit next to a young lady in Ethics, but why would I talk to her? I didn't know her. Wendell (my room-mate) said, "Sasha said y'all talked at the Kappa Party and you got her number. She said you only talk to her on the phone, but not face to face."
What a second... Oh, DAMN!!!! That's Sasha??? At the party she was gorgeous with her thick eyelashes and long black hair, flawless skin and in class... Well, she wasn't.

What you lay down with, you'd think you'd wake up to. It doesn't always work that way!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment