Thursday, November 29, 2012

"Miss You So Much..."

Loneliness fills my heart and saturates my days with no sunshine in my emotional forecast.


Memories that once warmed the spirit now boils with anticipation of an impending lack of soothing to come.


The void remains, growing and swallowing those memories for nothing seems to matter. Nothing seems to satisfy my love sick soul.


My wife...my best friend...my reason for being, you are my pleasure as my pain. I miss you so much.


Mother of my four beautiful babies who only have memories of you. Who need you and desire days to be with you.


Daniela, I miss you so much and as the days come and go, my love for you remains to engulf me. I miss you so much because you are my reason for being.


3333xInfinity!!!!


- Posted By Radolph "Ray" Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment