Tuesday, March 19, 2013

After Happily Ever After

Pink has a song talking about learning to love again... I wonder if I'm being selfish by not thinking about loving again?

I've always had an idea about Love. My philosophy on Love was that being in Love was being in a spiritual place. The location of Love was anywhere and everywhere with one particular; the population of this place was always an even number. I've always believed for a person to be in Love, you have to be in Love with someone who is in Love with you. You can't be in Love alone. With that understanding set and locked in, you are omitted from Love as an individual by definition.

Love is an amazing and glorious place. Love is full of peace and caring, it's a place where your focus and hard work is reciprocated back to you from the person you are in Love with. Love is full of trust and honesty. Being in Love makes you a better person; an unselfish person. Damn, there's my cockiness again. I wore my being in Love like a suit of armor and would dare someone to question it. "How could you question the glory you're not even worthy of experiencing yourself."

I had total faith in Love and was a loyal champion to shine as an example for those to aspire to be like me. To find someone to fall in Love with and share the blissfulness of residing in the rolling fields of Love's awesomeness with.

Unfortunately, my armor was cracked... My shield shattered and my faith died along side of my passion. Once my faith died, I was kicked out of that place I cherished and championed. I was banished out of Love with the inability to Love or be Loved. Now at 3:23am in the morning, I can't sleep. My insomnia is at it's peak. I think about our products of love; our four pillars of faith, our children and remember days of being in Love, which born then to us.

Nothing equals the feeling of being Loved in Love with someone who Loves you. If you are blessed enough to be in Love, I beg you to cherish it with every breath you take. Because it will end as all things do... As all things must. I am the result of after Happily Ever After!!

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment