Monday, March 11, 2013

"Scrambled Eggs..."


Okay, it’s happening again. Every now and then, I fall into this endless feeling abyss of confusion and self-doubt. Not that I’m doubting myself now, but not sure where or which direction I should focus on heading. In my heart, I find comfort in volunteering, community service and helping others. The only problem with that leans towards not being financially secure or working in a field of financial growth or development. I find it with four children to raise and living in a one person (not income  - because, I have multiple incomes at various times) household, it can get tough very quickly. Some would question the time I would miss spending with the children and their development, but as Matthews History shows, it wouldn’t be a concern because the children and I bond on layered parallels with one another. The children and I share common interests and hobbies, which would actually build that bond even stronger.

Personal business development seems tough right now because creating the opportunities to start and launch a business concept is based in creating a financial base or springboard, which would launch the business forward and allow it to create a self-sustaining cash-bank without affecting personal finances or going into financial debt/hardship.

Many of my friends and acquaintances question my high visibility on different social networking platforms. They think I’m doing what so many people are doing on Face Book, Twitter, Instagram, Socialcam, etc. by just gossiping and being “social” when in fact, I’m building my network connections to explode and succeed through reaching out to the masses. For example, being a self-published author, I need a way to market and promote my projects to get the greatest return on my novel and investment. How would I reach the numbers I can without social networking? I wouldn’t be able to. Social networking allows me to connect with many more people and be continuously constant via email, SMS and social networking advertisements.

A few ideas, which settle in the cradle of community service pays via through non-profit classifications and doesn’t create a massive or growing financial base. Non-profit classification only pays for what the service program needs to formally operate. It’s not a financial growth magnet. Hence why few people (especially, MBA’s) flock to non-profits for employment careers. The longevity of non-profits and these programs are strongly based on the political atmosphere in America at the time. I don’t want to get into that so I won’t.

GGGGRRRHHH!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment