Wednesday, March 20, 2013

"Me and FaceBook..."

Well, I did it. I did it and my phone wasn't affected like it was a few days ago. Earlier this week, I tried to Deactivate my Face Book because I was on it a lot and wanted a break. Unfortunately, when I tried to, Face Book Connection Notifications would pop up. It was irritating so I re-activated the account. This time, I deactivated the account through my settings in my phone, which cleared it out and now I don't get those notices.

I enjoy Face Book, like most people do, but I began feeling like many people when most of my day would be consumed with being on as far as checking and posting on FB. I'm on Twitter, Instagram, Link'D In and Google Plus, but Face Book seemed to have this ability to enslave you mentally and nearly hypnotize you into signing in or remaining signed into the site.

An hour later...

Okay, I'm back in Face Book, but I'm trying to maintain. Damn social networking!

No comments:

Post a Comment