Saturday, May 14, 2011

"We Good!"


Hey, great morning all!!! Last night was WILD!!!! The wife threw a Ladies Night Bash and it was off the meter. They started at the house and moved over to Breeze’s on 4th & Rez. All the ladies who attended were heavy hitters and loved it because we let them get loose without the concern of judgment from their employees or constituents. I was crackin’ a rib, though, :0!!!



This post is to you all just to get an understanding. I love my family and especially my amazing wife. With that said, I defend and protect her to the fullest on ever level. Knowing that, I realize there are some things that are out of my control. If you and my wife have beef, we have beef. If my wife tells you there’s no beef, we have no beef. I post my opinion because that’s what I do, but if anyone has an issue with my posts or anything you’ve seen or read from me via social networking, holla at your boy!! The beauty of being in America is we have the right to speak freely without repercussion. No worries, dude, we’re good. Do you!!!



Today, I’m at the tattoo shop on MLK Drive; come holla at me because it’s always P.E.A.C.E. or give me a call. We can build anytime, lord!!

                        Daniela's Africa and Bhudda by Lane Turowski of 3062 Tattoo Gallery.  

No comments:

Post a Comment