Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"Sonhos e Pesadelos"

The above title translates to Dreams and Nightmares in Portuguese. Dreams and nightmares...

Please don't toss me the pity rag when I say this, but my dreams and nightmares tend to give hope I'll see my wife again.

This morning, I dreamt my wife hadn't passed. I dreamt, we were back together and happy again. In the dream, I spazed on her which made her afraid of me. She then ran off and left me with the kids. I tried to find her, but couldn't locate her. I roamed the streets, I even used my application on my phone to track her down, but no luck.

Whoa... The pain was so extreme. My chest hurt and my heart strained. Hahaha...and that was in the dream. When I woke up, my emotions made me want to cry. Wow.

I wonder what that dream meant. How can I learn to control these emotions? Wow.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment