Saturday, January 12, 2013

"I'm Bored As Hell..."


Today is another boring day in the life of a misguided and lost spirit. I sit near comatose in the living room of my parent’s home while my sisters sit on one couch doing one another’s hair, my father in his Lazy Boy chair and my mother scans the room to complain about everything while she chain smokes her cancer-sticks. My nephews and kids are in the kitchen posing as easy marks for my harassment and bullying. Everyone is gearing up for the NFL Playoff Games. No, please don’t get it misunderstood. I’ve not converted to being a fan of Professional American Football. As I stated earlier, I’m bored.

I spoke with a close friend about a few business investments he thought I would be interested in. I need to get more information on them, but they sound easy and not too expensive to start up. I guess he asked me because of my management experience and financial contribution possibilities.

Dang it! I have to find something to do…     

No comments:

Post a Comment