Wednesday, January 2, 2013

"GOLDEN DRAGON'S TAIL..."

I would love to share a pot of Golden Dragon's Tail Tea with you.
We could go to Rachabo's on East Brady if they still serve tea.

Last I heard,
due to the commercialization & utter idealisms of being original,
when there's nothing new under the sun,
the popular thing is now wine tastings.

Where I'm from,
the only people who drink wines are called wine-o's, which is another way of saying drunks.
I guess now it's swag to drink wine,
but not to be a drunk or wine-o,
so we politically & correctly say it's wine tasting.

Hey... Do you!

The Gods would build in ciphers & cosmic forums on the second floor towards the back with candles at the center of the table.
The candles served as a fulcrum between seven Gods.
7-gods politic over 7-Tea cups and knowledge the culture born through truth which is the power we possess.

So do the knowledge.

Hot scalding water in that small pot with the sack of Golden Dragon's Tail soaking, water absorbing,
magic from the tail marinating,
and my lips anticipating...

I pour it,
still hot,
still steaming into my cup as the steam rises in a faint mist towards the heavens.
As I bring the cup up,
the heat causes my tongue to moisten.
A few drops of honey in the cup repels the sting.

Imagine, you and I sitting together over a pot of Golden Dragon's Tail.
Our magnetic isms creating electric energy between us as we build on a new improved universe.
Atoms expand when U and I verse...over a pot of Golden Dragon's Tail Tea.

RM

No comments:

Post a Comment