Tuesday, February 19, 2013

"Houston Nights"


Hey family and friends!!! I’m writing this to let you all know what’s up with your boy! I’m trying to get that move moving up out of here. Yeah, it’s been a rough year, but I’ve remained ultra-busy trying to get these babies and myself somewhere we can breath. Last year, we had our air snatched from our throats and things have just been a continuous tailspin towards the ground without crashing. The anticipation for that crash is worse than the actual crash itself. Damn!



I’m looking to head back south. I’ve been researching Texas, filling out applications and my cousins are keeping an eye out for jobs and career openings in the area. I talk to the kids about it everyday and they are so hyped up about it. They’ve always known the plan was to leave Wisconsin and head back south. Even when Daniela was here, our family’s goal was to relocate south either to Arkansas or Texas. I love Arkansas, but economically, it wouldn’t be a logical move for us.

We’re planning a trip to Texas within the next month or so for the kids to meet our family there and just get out of Milwaukee for a few days. We haven’t had a break since she passed last year. Unfortunately, I haven’t felt peace. Hahaha… I can’t sleep, I feel wack as a father, I just feel myself existing without purpose. Existing without purpose isn’t existing at all. I’m not one to doubt an emotional depression. Hey, I can see that. I can see that’s what I’m experiencing right now. It’s cool, though. My focus is always about the kids, but I understand I need to focus more on myself to reassure my health and well-being are in tack because I need to be healthy so I can take care of them. At least, get the older two to their independence so they can take care of the younger two if and when my time comes.

Don’t forget, I have two blogs and want you all to come join them and get updates on what’s going on with the kids and I on our journey and journeys.

Pine Hill Road Diaries: www.phrdiries.blogspot.com
Fat Boy Jiujitsu: www.fatboyjitz.blogspot.com

Don’t forget to join/subscribe to my blogs. You can email me at rmatthewsjr1@icloud.com or rmatthewsjr1@me.com. I hope to hear from you soon!!! 

Please don't get the headwraps and Afghan Scarfs twisted. We respect Middled Eastern Islam, but that's not what we're on. "P.E.A.C.E!"

Bonus:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO_yB4vVv1w


No comments:

Post a Comment