Tuesday, February 12, 2013

"MISSING YOU..."

"Missing You Today!"

As a man who loved being a husband, father and provider, I truly miss the honor and respect of being such. I have my children and love them even more today than ever. Of course I provide for them. I guess my passion for loving and being in love with my wife has caused me to stop in my tracks.

I could do the father and provider totally on auto-pilot, but having someone love and honor and take care of you mentally and emotionally is so awesome. Hahaha...I never really would need to hangout with many people or do things with others, I only needed Daniela. My world was perfect just having her to talk to and cuddle with. The companionship my wife and I shared was one for the records. We were an old fashioned couple with old school values. Today people say you have an old spirit. All I know is Daniela and I loved being married. We loved being in love.

When I see the kids, I watch them to peep a trait they have, which reminds me of Daniela. All four for our babies remind me of her. Beautiful children.

I wonder sometimes if my life somehow was the ultimate cause of my wife's passing. I know it sounds weird even thinking that, but I think it sometimes. I think if I were a better person early on Daniela would still be here.













No comments:

Post a Comment