Friday, July 8, 2011

"Dumb Ass People In Milwaukee!!!!!"

I am very upset right now at this very moment. Not three minutes ago, I was riding home with Daniela (my wife) and N’kya (my daughter) when it happened. We came to a red light and the cross traffic was a funeral precession. It was moving slow, as all funeral precession do. I see a car pull up next to me and nearly run through the precession. Then the driver looks at the light and starts talking crap about “she having the right-of-way”. Next as the precession continued, I see a car running on the right side of the precession trying to pass. They got caught by the curb and other cars ending up having to sit until the precession passed.

I know you all get tired of me and my “Southern-isms”, but this has to stop. The proper respect to a funeral, if you know them or not, is to stop on either side of the street and let them pass. This is their last ride. You’ll have many more. Stop acting like savages and show some respect for your heritage and fellow man.

Damn, people, when will we learn???   

No comments:

Post a Comment