Friday, July 8, 2011

"Envy...Darn it!!!"

I ran into a friend today who is relocating from here to somewhere down south. This blog is directly to him:

“Hey, it was cool seeing you today at the doctor’s office. I wanted to write you and tell you that my day was horrible after we spoke. All I did was think about you and your family moving just wishing it were me and mine, ;)! I still have these thoughts ripping and running through my mind.

I hope you know now this weekend will be dedicated to one thing… researching more and even more on the location we want to be. I totally agree with Wisconsin going down the proverbial toilet. Mostly, I think I’m dwelling on this so much because I understand how I want to raise my own family and the strongest environment I feel will support that.”      

No comments:

Post a Comment