Monday, July 4, 2011

Sleeping "Near" the Enemy!!!

Up a tad late this 4th of July, the wife and I found time to celebrate our independence from our tyrant youth, =D!

Seriously, I am so caught up in the cliché of dealing with nosey and irritating In-laws. It amazes me that these people beg, fight, and live so trifling about how much I am not doing (for their family) or they are doing that, but can not even…

…let’s try and go another direction.

Do you think the world would be a better place if everyone stayed out of everyone else’s business? My wife’s family are some of the most “crap” starting-ness people I have ever encountered. This is why most of them are not allowed to my house. They breed on negative energy. Daniela’s family happens to be a strong reason for my push to leave Wisconsin and return to Arkansas. Once we get away from them, we can rest our spirits and exhale.


My Mom's has some family who are irritating too. So, my motto is: "Matthews, We All We Got!!!!" If you're not a Matthews from Andrew and Hattie, you just aren't in the mix!!!

Have a great 4th!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment