Sunday, July 10, 2011

"Struggle To Begin The Exodus"


It continues to be ultra-difficult finding employment in one location when you are not living in that particular city or state. My wife and I are hard pressed to relocate our family to El Dorado, AR or Galveston County, TX. I’ve applied to tons of companies and firms, but no positive return. It’s getting super-irritating and seems to make me rethink the possibility or relocation all together.




My aunt and uncle (living in Galveston) continue holding out the branch of assistance yet, we won’t cause them any stress with Daniela and I bringing our family down and live off them. They are trying to help us get down there so bad. I’ll continue applying and trying to get this “Exodus” moving for us.



I tend to wonder if it seems as though we’re running away from something here in Wisconsin or are we truly trying to give our babies fresh opportunities in a new environment. Things are getting hectic here and very deep.



I think my family (and I) has a vibe that has grown sharp right instead of trying to roll the common path. I’m thinking of doing some very drastic plotting and hope things develop well.      

No comments:

Post a Comment