Saturday, July 30, 2011

"Doing It For Me...and Them"

We all need to embrace the methods of self-preservation. I find myself stressing about things, which are out of my control. Human beings are well known for trying to fix that, which is not yours to correct. Work on your problems, issues, and imperfections. This will allow the flow of things to take their natural place in your life. You just have to be free and open.

This makes me happy. Times with my family.


Recently, on our family trip to El Dorado, Arkansas, I recorded this video as the kids and I laughed and talked about their mother and my wife, Daniela as she slept. It is these five people, who motivate me to try being a better man. Everyone needs someone or something to motivate them to be better than they are now.

No comments:

Post a Comment