Monday, July 4, 2011

"Money, Money, Money!!!!"


It’s funny…. How many hours do we need in a day to be satisfied with everything we need to accomplish for ourselves? Time is a funny thing. When you have something important to do, you never have enough time. Then when you’re bored, there’s too much time in the day.

Trying to cut down to a more economic and efficient use of time is very difficult. At my old age (I know, Toni, I’m not old, =D), I need to manage my time better, whereas not to always be in a rush to or from somewhere and to be able to get rest and relaxation each day. Although, I struggled through the past few years, I need to focus on creating opportunities to bring in more utilization-specific revenue to the house.

Any ideas on secondary (supplementary) incomes?  



No comments:

Post a Comment