Monday, December 31, 2012

"WELCOME TO 2013.... REFOCUSED!!!"


Well,as I write this Blog entry, we are entering into a new year. I can’t rememberanything I was thinking about 2012 this time last year. I know I had made thedecision to run for political office and Daniela and the kids were totallybehind me. Nothing more, really, it’s common for people to make plans orpromises on what they are going to do or change in the coming year. Honestly, Idon’t want to do that. I want to really get on track and get back to pushingthe family forward. I guess that’s my task. To get to where we were as a familyand push the kids forward towards their potential and destinies.

8-Minutesleft…

Findingprimary employment is my number one focus right now.  I need to find a daytime 9-to-5, Monday through Friday jobwith an insurance packet. Of course the kids need proper insurance and dentalcare. Hahaha… Daniela was huge on making sure the babies were protected thatway.

2-minutesremaining…

Funny,I’m bringing the New Year in watching the last season marathon of ‘The WalkingDead.’ This is the episode when Lori is killed. Wow!

Welcome2013…

“Ipledge my heart and soul (life force) to my children and the memory of my wifeand best friend Daniela to be the greatest and most understanding andsupportive father I can be to our babies.
Ipledge and promise to never forget her and love her as I did when she was herewith us.
I pledgeto live my life in this New Year and forward to the fullest and most becausethat’s how she lived.
I willput no one or nothing ahead of our family and will do the best I can possiblydo to reach the goals she and I set for our family.
Myword is my bond… 3333xInfinity!!!!!”

As Iwrite this pledge, people are shooting their guns around me in the alleys andside streets and I remember the idea and pledge of being a father and protectorof my family. I am forged with doing what I need to do to get us where we needto be to live comfortably enough for them to reach and exceed their family andindividual goals.

Dayone starts now….    

RM


No comments:

Post a Comment