Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Creating Real Opportunities of Business Development...




I woke up this morning not feeling well and have decided to remain home and try to get this bug out of my system. I hope I don’t end up passing it through the family.

After talking to several associates, I’m coming close to a decision to have a Brainstorming Session at my house. I’ll invite a group of business people and innovators over for a cookout/concept session. You know, getting a group of hungry and ambitious talent together for networking purposes in hopes to spark one another towards creating opportunities in business development.




I am tired of watching opportunities for growth and independent contracting fall to the wayside while there are hungry intelligent and very capable people to do the jobs. Politicians are yelling about jobs development, but I’d rather say come up with an idea (a logical and realistic one) and take it from the Planning Stage to Execution Stage.

This would be a great way to get advice and assistance in launching and starting your business weather you want a for-profit firm or a non-profit contract. I have many ideas and plans for business development, but in particular areas may need direction or assistance from someone.



I’ll keep you posted on the development of the session so you’ll be well notified.    

No comments:

Post a Comment