Thursday, October 20, 2011

Up Early In The Morning....


"Friends! How many of us have them? Friends! One's we can depend on..."

Rough…all I can say is, it feels rough trying to get in and voice your opinion in an atmosphere unfriendly from several unpopular positions.

One of the traits I truly try and nurture about myself is “Honesty.” Not just being honest to my wife and my family, but being honest as much as possible to everyone I encounter. I have a theory! If you tell your honest opinion about things and are honest to people, there’s no question where you stand. People will know you are a straight shooter and respect you for that.

I learn every now and again, my decision to play the honesty role will cost me relationships with long time friends. Then I have to question, ”Were they my friends in the first place?” Friends and family claim I tend to carry an attitude and am a self-proclaimed “Asshole” to everyone. Many just happen to be friends or so-called friends to my wife, but I have an idea about that. “You should look in the mirror.” When you look in the mirror, you should look at yourself for three minutes and really ask yourself if you’re comfortable with every aspect of your life. You’ll be surprised!!! I bet you’ll then think “Ray’s not really that much of an Asshole...not that much!”

Misery adores company and victims...


No comments:

Post a Comment