Thursday, October 6, 2011

What's Going On...


My Novel…



It would be easy to say I ran into a writing slump or am having a brain-fart, but that’s not the case. You guys haven’t gotten anything about my writing projects because I’m getting back to the groove actually using my right hand. My entire arm is full of pain. Right now, the pain seems to be mostly in my shoulder and riding down towards my elbow. I’ve had to catch myself because when my arm is feeling okay, I forget it’s not working and try to use it only to be reminded by a great deal of pain shooting through my shoulder and arm.

I still have my writing projects on deck and they’re coming along pretty well. I’m going to let them sit for a week or so before I begin writing again so my shoulder and arm can heal a little more. It’ll come together.

Knit Me A Heart…



N’kya has done it again! N’kya has started an organization, which is called “Knit Me A Heart.” This organization was thought and created by a 10-year old girl. My daughter! She knits the animated hearts and then sells them. The money she gets from the various knitted hearts, she purchases clothes and other necessities for youth who have suffered an ill-occurrence. I’m proud of her. She just needs to refocus on scheduling and using her time more efficiently.  


No comments:

Post a Comment