Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Daniela in New York..."



I remember this trip so well. Daniela went to New York with her boss/BFF Beth Coggs. They went to the BAEO Conference and she was able to do something she never thought she’d be able to do… visit the great Big Apple. She was there for about four days and truly enjoyed herself. I remember having to tell her to stop calling me and to just have fun. She wanted me to go so bad, but I didn’t want to be a third wheel amongst women. Damn, I wish I would have.


 As usual, Daniela spent the majority of her time trying to do for the kids and I by buying us tee shirts and knick-knacks. She even went to the Renzo Gracie New York School to buy me a rashguard, but they weren’t open. Such a selfless woman; Daniela rarely thought about herself and always had the kids and I first on her agenda. 

    
HAHAHA.... All I thikn about when I see these pictures is Jay Z's song about New Your with Alesha Keys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UjsXo9l6I8 

No comments:

Post a Comment