Sunday, October 28, 2012

Loneliest Ever...

How can you be loneliest in a room full of people???

One of my favorite bands, Suicidal Tendencies, had a song called 'Alone' with that statement as there chorus to that song. I found spend hours on top of hours listening to the song and eventually I learned to understand and respect the words and what they meant.


You can be in a room full of people and still be oblivious to an emotional or spiritual connection with anyone. You're alone. Lately the majority of my days are lonely as ever. From my experience, people haven't been as honest with me as I try to be with them. This causes discomfort and weakens the idea of a truthful relationship between two people. I miss the comfort of being openly honest without the threat of my honest opinion causing a riff between me and the other person. Lately, I find myself defending my opinions and practices because someone may not agree with me. Instead of respecting my individual opinion, these people would rather judge or point the finger at me. To each his/her own. As I've said multiple times, we need to learn to live and let live. Focus on yourself and leave everyone to his/her own business.

I guess being alone is where my spirit needs to be although I'm hurting internally with it.


Life must go on!!



- Posted By Radolph "Ray" Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment