Wednesday, October 24, 2012

iPad Mini.... Really???




Here I go again laughing at myself.

Yesterday, Apple launched the new iPad Mini. It’s actually pretty cool looking. It does the same thing as the previous iPads, it’s just a lot smaller, which leads to my main dilemma with Apple right now. I was already anti-iPad because I said, “If you have an iPhone, why would you want an iPad?”



Think about this for me: You carry around an iPhone in your pocket, I have a smooth Mophie clip with my Mophie battery case, so I don’t use pockets. Anyway… Everything I can do on the iPad can be done on the iPhone. Now with the new iPad Mini, which is a smaller version and not too much bigger than the iPhone, one becomes obsolete. It seems as though buying both an iPhone and iPad Mini would be wasting money and slaughtering the cow twice. With that being said, why do I want an iPad Mini so bad? I don’t need it, like I don’t need an i5 (with the iOS 6 Downloads to the 4/4s, you are good), but I just have to have one.


- Posted By Radolph "Ray" Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment