Wednesday, October 24, 2012

"Training Schedules..."


Last year September, I had surgery on my right Rotator Cuff. It was a painful surgery and very tough recovery. I took a long time healing all while trying to get back to where I could train Jiujitsu and get things rolling again. Well, life tends to get in the way and shape your fate. The past year has been ultra-rough with my body and health not to mention the other crap surrounding me. Right now, I’m focused on getting things back rolling properly and getting my training schedule solid to maintain a weekly and monthly routine for myself.


 Recently, I did the tom -foolery and over-trained in a short period of time. Multiple Jiujistu trainings, swimming lapse (sprints) and tried a Crossfit Training Session. Wow… at my age, I need a different recovery time for my body to heal and re-coop itself from training so rough. I know I need to just focus on my Jiujitsu and getting acclimated back to training as much that’s healthy for me.


 You guys hear me rant about how over=rated sleep is and how I don’t need to sleep much, but that’s not really accurate. My sleeping patterns are twisted and to the point that its affecting my body and causing me to become exhausted much faster than usual. I really need a supplementary training program to offset Jiujitsu. I’m not a runner, too fat, but I can swim and actually enjoy swimming. Also, my diet needs to be sharpened while I eat scheduled meals at preset times.


 Schedules are so important. Training, eating, resting, etc. schedules are important to maintain the body and allows the body to know when to do what.   

No comments:

Post a Comment