Wednesday, March 30, 2011

"Get Well Daddy!!!"


For the past several months, you all have read my posts and FB Notes stating my untamed devotion to my family and more specifically, my father. Well, today my father has been hospitalized and will not be coming home tonight. He is currently under observation and we are unsure when he can return home.



I’m not sure, but I may end up pretty close to the bull’s eye when I say I think every child who loves his/her parents would love to take away their debt, pain, and uncertainty. My father always thinks he’s not achieved what he should have in this world. I hate that because he’s achieved plenty.  



The problem tends to be my family calling me a runner. They claim when we have major family distress, I runaway. Pretty crappy to say, I think. I don’t see it as running, but rather not wanting to deal with the bull crap. 


No comments:

Post a Comment