Monday, December 24, 2012

"NEWS BRIEFING..."

"News Briefing..."

I was rolling through the chapter and everything is going as scheduled. I'm looking for someone to proofread it for me. I may need two or three people. I don't want anyone to read the entire project. I want everyone to be surprised and into it when it's published. Of course my editor will read it. Hahaha... Yeah, this is going to be awesome.

I think I need to work on some of the short stories as well. Everything needs to fall in line so once I publish, we can market strong and distribute through grossing channels. The compilation of short stories is titled'Under My Flesh' with five to six short projects. I want to make it horror, but reality-horror. You know, something possible and believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment