Sunday, December 23, 2012

"Heavy Hearts, ❤"

I have friends & many are women.
I find myself attracted to their intelligence & culture.
I find myself attracted to their beauty & wisdom.
I find myself still in love with my wife, Daniela.

My heart aches & yearns for her touch.
For her whisper.
I miss her.
My heart aches with the heaviness of being alone.
No one understands me.
How can they?
How could you understand my pain unless she loved you & you loved her.

The chaos & confusion wraps around me like a whirlwind of turmoil and distress.
Trees are torn from the ground ripping their roots from solid soil. Water whips in the winds, slamming & pounding back & forth.
Ten thousand lifetimes & ten thousand lovers couldn't compare to her glory.
Her glory... Her spectacular amazing glorious nature.
Never will you have an equal. Never will I love again...

Daniela!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment