Sunday, December 23, 2012

"Strawberry Waterfalls"

(2x) Why did you leave me...

Why did you leave this reality & me alone in a wilderness of wolves & scorpions,
whose fangs & stingers lust like whores salivating over the smell of bloody money on dirty mattresses in back alleyways.

Where Rats w/ scuff marks across their snarling faces caused from squeezing through tight holes not meant to be holes or used as holes, politic on street corners under broken lamps about the injustices by MPD death Squads,
but don't care about the mass extermination of their kindred in elementary classroom walls or cornfields.

Where black grizzly bears drive CTS Cadillac sitting too big for passengers to ride shotgun,
while tooting shotguns for protection from juvenile dereliction through intimidation and urban gang affiliations.

These monstrosities circulate,
Grizzlies Bears anticipate,
Pull up the barrel,
cock & load,
slang from the hip & let the St. Barnards loose...

"WROOOF!!!"

Cleared the block,
Roaches scattering when that body drop,
blast loud like two 15's in a kickerbox pounding 8-0-8 baselines.

Praise Jesus...

But you're gone.
Not coming back.
My smiles are reactions to memories of us together,
you are preparing our eternal house for our family.
Our culture ALWAYS our perfected way of life.
I'm taking it from Knowledge to Born because my knowledge borns what we had,
have and will eternally be...

I master this existence for my 7's in the Heavens,
under Strawberry Waterfalls on Furry Hilltops.

I know one thing...

I thing for sure...

Daniela Earth shines brightest to our culture!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment