Monday, December 17, 2012

"Pine Hill Road Diaries News..."

New To Me:

I just found out that I have access to things I've written on my business phone on my personal phone via the iCloud. It's cool. This allows me to work on my blog things on my business phone without carrying my personal, which tempts me to get on my social networking platforms. Yeah, you heard me right. I'm trying to slow down on my social networking. Contrary to popular miseducation, Ray actually does work a lot outside of being on FaceBook, Twitter, Link'dIn, SocialCam, Instagram and Blogger. I have an awesome platform called TweetDeck, which allows me to do one thing there and it travels to "ALL" of my social networking accounts.

Why I Use Social Media So Much:

I use social networking as a business tool to assist with projects I'm doing, but mostly to reach out to my audience for the release of my novel 'Pine Hill Road Diaries' due out in publication near summer time, 2013. I know it seems as though I'm really just kicking it and hanging out, but the truth of the matter is the more I'm on social network the more my name and 'Pine Hill arias Diaries' is heard and becomes a common name. So, once the novel is completed in publication, people will already be used to it. At this time, I'm focusing audiences around Milwaukee, WI and Southern Arkansas with a major push via Internet. The website was up for a short period (4 1/2 wks), but came down because the designer wanted to default in the contract. "People... Always get you a contract written when dealing with your business ventures!"

How's The Project Coming Along:

I know you're all just about tire of hearing about these dreaded chapters taking too long. Well, that are. I'm trying to push through and get them down, but I find issues every time I think they're completed. Although, I want to entertain you guys and gals, I truly want to remain focused and accurate to the occurrences in the novel.

I'm meeting with a few new web designers and hopefully, I'll be coming up with a date for the website to be launched. That will be very awesome.

PHR Diaries News:

The PHR Diaries Publishing House will be meeting about their projects and utter saturation based around Daniela Matthews one year anniversary of her passing. This is gonna be a blast to celebrate Daniela's life and something she was in full and total support of.

No comments:

Post a Comment