Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Earlier Morning or Late Night...


It’s 2:03 AM and I’m trapped in the realm of restlessness. I’m not sure if it’s late night or earlier in the morning. Either way, I’m trapped in not being able to fall asleep. I’m lying next to my wife who’s fast to sleep. Well, Law and Order just came on. I guess I can get into that and possibly fall asleep.

While flipping through the channels, I noticed a lot of sports and politics are on. That’s what it’s come to, huh? Sports and politics! Kind of sounds like Rome and the era of Arena Games.

Damn! My shoulder is killing me. I can feel the tendons ache. Every way I turn my body, I’m forced to cuddle my shoulder. When I move my arm, I can hear the crunching in the shoulder. My family says it sounds nasty. I’ll let them touch my shoulder then I’ll move my arm around so they can feel the popping and jerking in the joints.

I’m nearly finished with my first short story for the Under My Skin project. The short story is called “Bigga Than Life.” It’s a horror story about a mystical pond and fairies. Hey, just go with it until you read it. I think it’s interesting. I think you may as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment