Friday, September 16, 2011

I Want My iPhone Back...


For the record, I need it to be known, “I miss my iPhone 4!” It was the toughest day in my mobile device experience when I switched from AT&T to my current provider. I knew it would be different, but a month without my iPhone has caused me to consider switching may have been a horrible mistake.

Currently, I am with U.S. Cellular and I use the Android Desire. It is nothing close to the iPhone, let alone the iPhone 4. Physically, the Desire feels cheaper and less durable. I am used to my iPhone 4 while in it’s hard shell cover. And it looks better anyway.

The Applications for the iPhone are totally more awesome and easier to download. They’re user friendly. Also, with the Applications, I could multitask, but not with this android system. The visuals are clumpy and stiff; whereas, iPhone Apps are smooth and free flowing. I miss that, a lot.

The reason I dropped my phone was not the phone itself. I left AT&T and loosing my iPhone 4 was just collateral damage. AT&T has to be the most expensive cellular company on the planet. Really, I hate them so much. It was truly needed and sacrificing my iPhone to escape the company was a must. Android phones are so over rated. 

1 comment: