Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Latest Update on My Projects...

I recently completed my first ever manuscript. Amazing!!! I never thought I would have the rebirth of my passion to write explode from the grave it had rested in for so many years. Pine Hill Road Diaries is a project I've decided to write about a very important time in my and my family's lives. It will be multiple projects under the same title. The first is "Left For Dead." This project is based on the events surrounding my father's being shot in El Dorado, Arkansas. The project is completed and sitting on the shelf right now.

The second manuscript is currently being written. It's called "B-Boys R Us" and it's a continuation to "Left For Dead." It's based on after the shooting and my returning to Milwaukee while my parents go through rehab in El Dorado.

There are several others being planned out right now and the first three will be published early in the new year (2012). I'm also working on a short story project called "Under My Skin," which will be 4-to-6 short stories based on a new horror-style of writing.

I have an editor I believe in and who believes in me. That's a great start. Everything will develop well and I am requesting the assistance of my number one fan and supporter to lead the projects promotion and marketing strategies.

I'll keep you al posted.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment