Thursday, September 8, 2011

Rough Memories...


Tonight I worked on a chapter for “B-Boys R Us” and had a time getting through it. It was an important time in my life and a few super-important things occurred during that time. One issue was when I cheated on my girlfriend. It was horrible. I felt horrible. Writing about things, which occurred during your childhood brings back memories; some good and some very bad.



That’s one of the greatest challenges of writing I suffer through. I’m one of those people who dump every ounce of myself into whatever it is I do. I think I’m a very passionate person and I hope you can tell that through my writing. This project is serving as a therapeutic outlet for me as well as a possible financial opportunity through art.

I intend to write these projects in hopes to give my children an insight to who I currently am and what type of person I was at that time. I hope they understand that. I also hope my friends who I write about aren't angry with me because I discuss times when we weren't always on the right path. 

Let’s see where this takes us! 


No comments:

Post a Comment