Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Exciting News...




Me and My Baby-girl

“Like father like daughter!!” Yeah, that’s the new saying I’m using. My baby-girl has upped the stakes again. At 10-yrs old, N’kya has raised the bar for me to reach. Everyone knows I finished my first manuscript and currently working on my second; all while writing a collection of short stories for a third writing project. This little girl has written a children’s short book. “AND IT’S VERY GOOD!!!!”

N’kya is her class president and the editor for her school paper and now she’s written a short book. I’ll use my editor and connections to publish this for her. We need to find an artist to draw the characters and set up the layout. I’m so excited about it.

My Writing Projects

I took off this past week from working on any of my writing projects, but this N’kya thing has sparked my writing bug again. “Thanks, baby!” I have to start on chapter five of my manuscript and finish the first short story for the short story project I’m working on.



I’ll keep you posted on everything…     

No comments:

Post a Comment